Brand : Cardinal Health
Item Type : Sharps Receptacles
Application : Pharmaceutical Waste
Capacity : 12 gal
Color : White
Dimensions : 18.75"H x 12.75"D x 18.25"W
12 Gallon, Pharmaceutical Waste Container - Non-Hazardous
Non-Hazardous Pharmaceutical Waste Container, 12 Gallon, Gasketed Hinged Lid, White, 10/cs
- For the disposal of non-hazardous pharmaceutical waste. White and blue color easily distinguished from sharps, chemotherapy and other disposal containers.
- Leak-resistant gasket and absorbent pad help contain liquid contents.
- Tamper-evident label helps deter tampering during final disposal.
- Sturdy, rigid polypropylene construction provides excellent impact and leak resistance to contain heavy vials, IV bags and more.
- Secure, hinged lid with temporary and final closure accepts larger, bulkier waste; closes temporarily between uses; locks for final disposal.
- Nestable containers save valuable storage space.
- Locking wall-mounting brackets and floor carts available allow for point-of-use placement and one-handed disposal; increases mobility, stability and security.