Brand : Convatec
Color : White
Dimensions : 5" x 5" (12.5 x 12.5cm)
HCPCS : A4415
Size : 2 3/4" (70mm) Flange
Adhesive Coupling Skin Barrier, No Tape Collar, White, Pre-Cut, 2 3/4" (70mm) Flange, 5" x 5" (12.5 x 12.5cm), 10/bx
Esteem synergy Adhesive Coupling Technology Stomahesive Skin Barrier, No Tape Collar, White, Pre-Cut, 2 3/4" (70mm) Flange, 5" x 5" (12.5 x 12.5cm), 10/bx
- The Esteem synergy ostomy system features an innovative Adhesive Coupling Technology. Instead of plastic rings, a patented foam adhesive allows the pouch to be securely attached to the skin barrier on a clear plastic “Landing Zone” flange. The result is a low profile, flexible, two-piece system. Stomahesive skin barriers are designed to be gentle on peristomal skin.
- Stomahesive Skin Barriers are recommended for people whose stoma output is semi-formed. It holds securely to skin while helping to protect against irritating output.
- Clear, flexible landing zone securely attaches skin barrier to flexible foam collar of pouch.
- Skin Barriers are available with flexible fabric collar, pre-cut and cut-to-fit.
- Stomahesive Technology has unique combination of three naturally derived hydrocolloids that work with the body to provide skin-friendly protection and is still kind to the skin on removal.