Brand : Convatec
Color : White
Dimensions : 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" (11.3 x 11.3cm)
HCPCS : A4414
Adhesive Coupling Skin Barrier, White Collar, CTF, 1 3/4" (45mm) Stoma, 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" (11.3 x 11.3cm), 10/bx
Esteem synergy Adhesive Coupling Technology Stomahesive Skin Barrier, White Collar, Cut-to-Fit, 1 3/4" (45mm) Flange, 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" (11.3 x 11.3cm), 10/bx
- The Esteem synergy ostomy system features an innovative Adhesive Coupling Technology. Instead of plastic rings, a patented foam adhesive allows the pouch to be securely attached to the skin barrier on a clear plastic “Landing Zone” flange. The result is a low profile, flexible, two-piece system. Convex is good for people with a recessed or flat stoma. Moldable allows for improved skin protection over traditional barriers.
- Durahesive Technology has a unique combination of naturally derived hydrocolloids tp provide long lasting, skin friendly protection but still remain kind on removal.
- Durahesive Skin Barrier provides added protection from liquid output. Durahesive Skin Barriers will turtleneck or gently swell up and hug the stoma, better protecting the skin around your stoma.
- Built in convexity provides extra protection for recessed, retracted or flush stomas. Convexity pushes against the abdomen causing the stoma to protrude.
- White fabric collar increases flexibility.
- Starter hole rolls back to create opening for stoma.
- Clear, flexible lending zone securely attaches skin barrier to flexible foam collar of pouch.