Brand : Dynarex Corporation
Item Type : Impregnated Dressings
Application : Impregnated Gauze
Dimensions : 3" x 9"
Is Sterile : Yes
Material : Non-Woven
3 Inch x 9 Inch, Petroleum Gauze Dressing - 50 count
Petroleum Gauze Dressing, 3 Inch x 9 Inch, Sterile, 50/bx, 4 bx/cs
- Petroleum Gauze is a lightweight, gauze dressing impregnated with petroleum jelly, helping maintain a moist wound environment for autolytic healing. The dressing conforms closely to the wound bed and will not adhere upon removal. Petroleum Gauze is used as a primary dressing on low draining wounds of full thickness such as, donor sites, minor burns, tube sites and non-infected wounds at stages 2, 3 and 4.
- Non-adherent, sterile, knitted gauze dressing impregnated with petroleum jelly
- Maintains a moist wound environment for autolytic healing
- Conformable dressing that will not stick to the wound site
- Primary dressing for low-draining wounds such as, donor sites, minor burns, tube sites and non-infected wounds