Brand : Vanishpoint
Item Type : Tuberculin Syringe
Application : Tuberculin Syringe with Needle
Capacity : 1 mL
Gauge : 25 G
Length : 1" Needle
1 mL Tuberculin Safety Syringe, 25 Gauge x 1 Inch
Safety Tuberculin Syringe with Hypodermic Needle, 1 mL, 25 Gauge x 1 Inch, 100/bx, 8 bx/cs
- Available in a variety of sizes (0.5, 1, 3, 5, and 10mL), needle gauges, and needle lengths. The needle is automatically retracted directly from the patient into the barrel of the syringe when the plunger handle is fully depressed. The pre-removal, automated retraction virtually eliminates exposure to the contaminated needle, effectively reducing the risk of needlestick injury.
- Virtually eliminates exposure.
- Single-handed, passive activation.
- Hands remain behind the sharp.
- Integrated safety mechanism.
- Prevents recapping and needle removal.
- Remains safe through disposal.
- Easy to use, requires minimal training.