We offer the top ambulatory and stationary infusion devices for rent, purchase, service and repair.
- Rental/sales including: pole-mounted, stationary, ambulatory, syringe & enteral pumps and accessories.
- All pumps returned ready to use within 72 hours.
- Patient ready arrival of all fluid delivery equipment sanitized & sealed with a written letter of calibration.
- Preventative maintenance, repair & inspection services.
Need your pump serviced, repaired, or returned?
Preferred Medical offers an extensive inventory of new and refurbished infusion pumps for rent. Renting equipment allows flexibility in managing inventory and meeting your budgetary needs. Our infusion equipment ships patient-ready, meeting manufacturer specifications and, most importantly, your needs for patient care.
We offer flexible rental terms and competitive rental pricing.
RELIABLE INFUSION PUMP MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
Our skilled biomedical staff can maintain and repair your infusion pumps with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts.
Our Services Include:
- Device Service and Repair
- Annual Preventative Maintenance
- Certified Testing and Calibration
- Free Tech Support, In-Service and Training
- Fast Turnaround